Welsh Joint Education Committee/Cyd-bwyllgor Addysg Cymru is the trading name of WJEC CBAC Limited, a company limited by guarantee, controlled by the unitary authorities in Wales. Registered Office is at 245 Western Avenue, Cardiff CF5 2YX. The company is registered in England and Wales as No. 3150875.
Use of this website is subject to the following Terms and Conditions:
- Your use of the website constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions as at the date of your first visit to the site.
- WJEC reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions at any time by posting changes online. Your continued use of this site after changes are posted constitutes your acceptance of this agreement as modified.
- WJEC takes no responsibility for the content of external Internet sites.
- WJEC takes every effort to ensure that the information published on this website is accurate. However, WJEC cannot accept any liability for the accuracy or content. Visitors who rely on this information do so at their own risk.
- WJEC makes every effort to check and test material at all stages of production. It is always wise for users to run an anti virus program on all material downloaded from the Internet. Whilst it is very unlikely, WJEC cannot accept any responsibility for any loss, disruption or damage to your data or your computer system which may occur whilst using material from the WJEC website.
- All material on this website is copyright © WJEC. All rights reserved. No portion of this website may be reproduced in any form, or by any means, without prior written permission from WJEC.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. Any disputes shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales.